Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photoshoot with Ritesh Das

I had such a wonderful photoshoot with Ritesh Das last week. I chose to work with Ritesh not only because of his wonderful photography, but because he is such a warm-hearted, fun, fascinating person. Not just a photographer, Ritesh is Toronto's tabla master. His group the Toronto Tabla Ensemble create incredible world music that I actually listen to all the time! As a "fellow Gemini" (as Ritesh would say) we get along famously.

I tried not to let my photography background take over and make me a nightmare micro-managing client...which turned out to be easy as Ritesh did a fabulous job!

Here is a sneak preview of our shots, check out my website gallery or Facebook Page for the full report!

3 comments:

Laura Atma said...

Wonderful photos. I don't even want to imagine what your gear bag looked like! You must have needed a couple suit cases to carry all of it.

Let me know when you're doing another sword workshop. I have a great sword I've never used.

Laura said...

Thanks Laura! Yeah i have a great roll-ey bag that i bring with me. :) However I walked to the studio as it's so close to me and my sandel broke halfway! I must've looked pretty sad with my huge awkward bag and broken sandel limp. haha!

Laura said...

sandle?