Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween costume ideas

I love Halloween!

Monique and I are dying to be Orion Slave Girls (from Star Trek...thats right) but are going to wait until we can do that together someday.





So this year I am going as a circus ringmaster, and my wonderful box'o'costumes has provided me with almost the entire outfit...just need a top hat and a whip. (that's key) I've been watching HBO's Carnivale online every night...I'm obsessed. I've always wanted to live in a gypsy caravan with a tribe of perfomers! Wouldn't recommend watching that show before bed though, it's intense.


Here are some of my inspiration pics:





Here are a couple more that I love...saving for the future!

Heidi Klum always has the most amazing costumes:


















Amazon Woman?

















I love Xerxes and the 300 harem girls...

















Of course, gypsy fortune teller:







1 comment:

UberWench said...

Carnivale is awesome! I was so sad when it got cancelled. You're goign to make a great Ringmaster!